Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day Twenty Nine: Return to the Old

Today I started my acting class again. Like I've said before I haven't been really feeling acting lately since I'm so enthralled with writing. I think I like writing more since it keeps me behind the scenes. I can also feel free just to be myself and not worry so much about the judgement and rejection that comes along with auditioning. It doesn't hurt that I also feel more confident as a writer. However on the flip side I did get to connect with my friends from class. It was a little weird to be back, I felt like a new person, since I'm newly sober. It was great to see my former classmates and how much they have progressed. I hope that I get my passion back, but right now I'm feeling rather lukewarm about it all. I've learned that coming home in a sense can be a very scary thing especially when you are still trying to find yourself. I also learned that I am truly grateful for my friendships that this class provides me. I also learned that I can actually be connected and listen when I'm sober. Overall a scary but a productive experience.

cool as ever Migina
 
Cutie pie Christina
 
Silly pants Shayna
 
I love these girls with all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment