Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day Twenty Eight: Healthy Meal

I finally made it to the grocery store. My cabinets were bare and I was ordering out everyday. I love the convenience of getting delivery, but the cost is eating into my wallet. I'm starting this new diet so I know I have to cook more for myself so I know whats in the food. I went shopping during the afternoon so it wouldn't be too crowded. I came home, unloaded my stash of veggies, pita chips, and popcorners and cooked dinner for myself. I made smoky collard greens, black eyed peas, and sweet polenta. It was mighty tasty if I say so myself. I forgot how much I like my cooking, its the cleaning up afterwards that I can't stand, I learned that I still have my cooking gene and I love my genius in the kitchen. Yummy Yummy for my tummy. Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment