Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day Six: Mani Pedi Time

After a hard night of pounding the dance floor my feet needed some pampering. I've been a little on the broke side lately and have resorted to self done mani/pedi's. It just doesn't look the same even after I used the at home spa bath. I've always wondered what they did in the nail shop and why I can't get my nails to look remotely close to that at home. So today I decided to treat myself to an eyebrow wax and mani/pedi. I feel like Katniss from The Hunger Games, all scrubbed down.  Oh the price we pay for outward beauty; men have no idea of the pain we put ourselves through, getting hair yanked from every part of our body. I totally enjoyed luxuriating in having my feet rubbed and how good the results turned out. I learned that I do like getting beautified and that every girl deserves a good foot rub. I came out the salon with a glow that I wouldn't give up for the world. Another great day to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment