Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day Fifteen: Pole in the Apartment

Being inspired by my pole dancing class, I couldn't get enough of swinging around the pole. I had a pole from a dance class I used to teach and installed it in my apartment. I can't get enough, even though I hurt my foot in my pole dancing class by swinging into a chair, I love coming home and swinging around the pole. I'm always tempted when riding the subway to swing around the poles, so now I have one that I can swing around whenever I feel like it. I can take it down and put it up anytime I want so that I can have company come over without a stripper pole in their face. My moves aren't quite where they used to be, but now I can practice on a daily. I've learned that perfection is nonexistent, but I can continuously practice to make myself better in all areas of my life. Lesson learned by swinging around the pole.


No comments:

Post a Comment