Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day Twelve:Magic Hair

I need a change up to my look every now and again and this time I wanted to change my hair style. My favorite stylist came to town this weekend and weaved me up. I wanted to do something big and curly with some blond in it. Aisha (my stylist) is amazing when it comes to hair, I'm never disappointed and I can just give her an idea and she runs with it. I tried to convince myself that I just wanted something different because I was tired of looking at my face, but in reality I was just tired of doing my own hair and wanted something easier to deal with. I've been changing my look up since high school whether I wanted it long and straight, big and teased, super duper curly, wavy and beachy, or in a high drama filled ponytail I've always been able to achieve it through magic hair. If you haven't discovered magic hair yet, go to your local beauty supply and don't be scared to experiment. Wigs are a great option if you don't want to commit to anything too
permanent, extensions are currently all the rage no matter what race you are, and color can change your whole attitude. I've learned that you can create whoever you want to be in the moment with the aid of some magic hair. I've learned to embrace my own natural look but don't have to feel married to it either. At the end of the day I'm a woman and the great thing about that is I have the right to change my mind. And today I was inspired by Tina Turner and I love it.

Me before (all natural)
 
Me after (threw some magic hair on it)

No comments:

Post a Comment