Friday, April 26, 2013

Day Twenty Five: Welcome to the Jungle

Today was my last pole dancing class for the session and the assignment was wild kingdom. You were supposed to choose an animal that you thought your erotic creature represented.Surprisingly I decided that I was going to be a peacock, usually I feel more like a snake, but living in my body now I feel more strong and bold and felt like strutting my stuff. I wore this big poofy skirt and a lacy bra and let my feathers fly. We got to interact with each other in the class and it was like a writhing jungle of animals. I forgot where I was and got lost in the interaction with the other girls. It was a reminder of how much I love the land of make believe and how much you can learn just from uncontrolled movement. My teacher had me stalking another student through a competition of getting the person in the lap dance chair to pay attention to either one of us. It was so much fun, I left floating on a cloud of happiness. I learned that free movement is essential to my sanity. I really need to let go in so many areas of my life, but at least I can start with my inner goddess. Watch out world cause this peacock is ready to show her feathers and fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment