Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day Twenty Two: Spa for One

Today I have been sober for 30 days. I didn't think I would ever get here. So to celebrate I treated myself to a couple hours at Spa Castle, which is this great Korean Spa in Queens. They have all these different saunas, soaking baths, and a pool with different jets that massage different parts of your body. I needed a treatment for my ankles because walking has been so painful. I wish I had a wheelchair. Spa castle was a dream, since I went in the afternoon there were not many people there. I ate, laid in the saunas, and used the jets all over my ankles. I felt a little bit of relief, but I'm still hobbling around. I definitely feel more relaxed and connected with my higher self. I learned to take a moment and just breathe like my tattoo reminds me on the daily. I am deserving of being pampered and I can love myself everyday by treating myself how I would like others to treat me. I'm a girl on fire today.

No comments:

Post a Comment