Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day Twenty Seven: Pampering Me

Now that my house is clean I decided it was time to put an extra umph in my beauty routine. I washed my hair in the kitchen sink just like I used to do as a little girl. Now it feels all soft and clean and I feel like a new woman. I also shaved my legs just becuase. Usually I only shave if I'm seeing someone but today I did it for me. I also did a cool corn husk facial mask from the body shop. My skin feels pampered and I feel more relaxed. All those actions motivated me to cook a healthy dinner; polenta, greens, and blackeyed peas, so yummy. Now its time to catch up on some Sunday night tv, ie. Revenge one of my favorite series. I actually got the dishes done as well. Yay for me, because I HATE doing dishes, it reminds me of growing up handwashing dishes even though we had a dishwasher. I definitely need to pamper myself more often, expecially now that I can't exercise, which used to be my pampering routine. I learned that looking pretty for myself is so much better than trying to do it for others. XOXO for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment