Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day Ten: I did it, I did it

After many years of contemplation I finally buckled down and got my tattoo. I was scared that it would hurt a lot, but surprisingly it wasn't that bad. It just kinda felt like somebody scraping your skin. I was the same way when it came to getting my first bikini wax, terrified of the pain, but when it happened I was like 'oh that's it'. Maybe childbirth, my biggest fear, won't be so bad either. Luckily I won't be feeling that any time soon since you have to have sex to make a baby and unfortunately nothing is going on in that area for me. However I am so happy that I did it. I love looking at it and the guy who did it was really great and helpful. I totally recommend the shop,White Rabbit Tattoo.  I knew I wanted breathe on my wrist, since I have to remind myself to do that on a daily. Before I open my mouth and let my feelings consume me or say something nasty I need to breathe. I finally feel like I'm letting my true self emerge on a daily basis. I'm happy that I gathered up my courage to face my fear of the pain and came up with a result that will last me a lifetime. I learned that I can follow my intuition and things will work themselves out if I continue to stop stressing. I know I can go far in life if I just continue to face my fears, stay in the moment, and above all just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment