Monday, April 22, 2013

Day Twenty One: Breakfast for One

I used to feel very self conscious about eating by myself without something to be working on at the same time. Nowadays I really don't give two shits, if I'm hungry I'm going to eat. Today was a cheat day for me. I've been trying to stay Vegan this past month but now I'm giving my body anything it wants. When the cravings come I think it's my body's way of saying I'm lacking something and everything can be good for you if you use in moderation. Regardless, today I was craving a Belgian waffle and that's exactly what I got for myself. I was very proud of myself for sitting at the bar and not being tempted. I learned that good food and good fun can take you through one day at a time at little easier. I learned I like eating by myself and I want to continue to be able to grow through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment