Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fifty One:Electric Zoo

Oh my God, electric zoo was amazing. I've wanted to go to this concert for 3 years and I finally made it thanks to a deal off of living social, because I could never afford the tickets before. I had such a good time and I was able to stay clean. I was a little wary about going to the concert because of the massive drug use, but I was able to stay and hear 3 dj's that I wanted to see specifically. I danced my ass off and sweated like a fat man on a 100 degree summer's day. Of course it was filled with half naked people and crazy costumes. I couldn't believe that I had such a great time even though I went by myself. I definitely want to go next year. I learned that I could stay clean and have a good time. I also learned than I'm stronger than I think that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment