Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day One Hundred and Forty Two: Pimped Out

Today I pimped out my bike with Hello Kitty stickers. I'm so happy with the results. Anyone who knows me knows how obsessed I am when it comes to Hello Kitty. It's like if I see hello kitty stuff I can't help but buy it. It's hard for me to turn Hello Kitty items down, even if they are useless items. I bought some stickers at Target and glued them onto my bike today. I biked to the city today and did yoga and Pilate's, which made me realize that I am burning off all the food I've eaten since I've been doing this food and exercise calculator to help me lose this weight. I count this as my artist date since it involved my creativity with deciding how I wanted my bike to look. I learned that I really love biking now, even though I hate bridges. Today I took the Williamsburg bridge and I will probably never do that again, since it has 2 massive hills. Oh hell no! I also learned that I can accomplish my bike riding and exercise goals in the same day. I really learned that I have to eat more, so my body isn't holding on to my fat and therefore not allowing me to lose any weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment