Monday, August 19, 2013

Day One Hundred and Forty: Gladys Knight Concert

I wanted to do something fun for myself, so when Kisha told me about the free concert at Wingate Field in Brooklyn I was so there. The concert was okay, but I was in a kind of distracted mood. I've been trying to get out and do some fun things, but I realize a lot of stuff isn't fun to me anymore. I went with a friend and it was okay, but sometimes I just like doing things by myself. I am trying to be more comfortable with just doing things by myself and I 've learned that I usually have a better time when I'm by myself, but I totally have to work on not isolating. I miss my old days with my best friends and all the fun we would have together. I learned that finding out what I like to do has become a disappointing process at times, but I'm going to keep on giving myself a chance. I learned that I also am a major isolator, but I'm still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment