Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fifty Two:Bad Ass in Boots

Today I went to my dance class and our assignment was Bad Ass in Boots and I wore my motorcycle boots and had an exceptional time. My erotic creature felt grounded and naughty. I have such a good time in my dance class, even though I still need to hit the gym. I was really antsy and the dance class wore me out. I still can't do the same amount of tricks that I used to be able to do, but I was able to finally do this move where you're upside down and pushing away from the pole using all your upper arm and core strength. I can't wait until I lose some weight so I can get bolder with my tricks. I learned that I can cure my antsyness with slowing down in dance class. I also learned that I could hold my weight up on the pole. Overall I'm still working hard to enjoy this part of my exercise routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment