Monday, August 19, 2013

Day One Hundred and Thirty Nine:Road Trip

I took a road trip to Jersey, so that I could hit up BJ's and Target. Even though we have Target in Brooklyn they never have anything on the shelves and I love Jersey Target since its so big. Target is my number one addiction though, I can't seem to control myself in that store. I'll walk in planning to get one item and then I'll wander around the store for hours and end up with a $200 bill. Its so crazy. I shouldn't be left there alone. I also had a glutinous trip food wise. I dined at Joe's Crab Shack, it is so good, and spun off to Sonic afterwards to get a cherry vanilla slush. Jersey always triggers old memories for me of married life. I still haven't completely gone through all the stages of grief that I associate with that relationship. I learned that Target is not a healthy place for me to go to alone. I also learned that I miss my old life. I'm trying very hard to move on and live in today and not the past. So far I'm doing a good job, but damn it is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment