Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day One Hundred and Twenty Three: Push Yourself

I was down today. A lot of feelings have been kicked up for my this week and I am just learning how to identify them. I didn't want to do much of anything but I decided to ride the park again this morning and push myself to go to yoga and Pilate's even though all I wanted to do was lay in bed. I made it to the classes and even though I was falling asleep in yoga I was able to get though it and I felt better physically afterwards. I have noticed that I get down before I have speaking engagements, I'm always hoping that I do a good job and pass on a message of hope. I learned that I get anxious about putting myself out there and I also learned that I can go to my classes if I just make my feet move.

No comments:

Post a Comment