Monday, August 19, 2013

Day One Hundred and Thirty Seven: Movie Night

I went to see the movie The Butler, and boy was it long. I went by myself to a 7:15 showing where the audience was filled with couples. This was my first time feeling weird going to the movies by myself. I go to the movies by myself all the time, but there was something about going on a Friday night that made it different. The movie theater was packed and I was happy to see a black movie getting so much support from different races. I learned that I feel alone sometimes and that is a uncomfortable feeling for me to sit in. I also learned that I don't like crowded movies. I do enjoy going by myself because I can really enjoy the movie without talking with another person about what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment