Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day One Hundred and Forty Five: Speaker Jam

Today I have 5 months clean in recovery. I still can't wait till I get 6 months so that I can get my key tag. Those key tags motivate me for some reason, but they say whatever keeps you coming. I went to my first speaker jam and it was okay. It was extremely crowded and one of the speakers I heard was crazy. I felt like all she was doing was talking about sex, but I totally get that, but it was a little too much for me. It gave me an idea of what the world convention would look like. I've learned that I'm finally getting accustomed to listening to speakers and that I'm starting to get more accustomed to being in the program. I learned that I'm definitely an addict and that I'm exactly where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment