Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day One Hundred and Twenty Five: Dancing by Myself

I've been down these past couple of days. I wanted to do something to lift my spirits. I decided to go to Coney Island and dance on the boardwalk. Being alone always tends to kick up feelings dealing with not being comfortable with myself quite yet. But I decided to go despite my reservations. I danced and met some people to dance with and had an alright time, at least it got my mind of things for a couple of hours. I learned that going places by myself doesn't always have to be a sad ordeal. I will do more activities by myself so that I can continue to find comfort in being alone. I learned that I can do some things by myself without them depressing me, I also learned that its okay to be alone and hopefully I won't look at it as being the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment