Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day One Hundred and Thirty Four: Migina and Christina time

I went with Migina and Christina to look at wedding dresses for Migina. I can't believe she's getting married so soon, I'm so happy for her. It was so great to see them and catch up, I totally need to hang out with them more. They are both still in class and it sounds like everything has been going well. We went to Westville for lunch, oh god I love that place, and had some good chat time. I am feeling in a much better place with my life and I think that they can tell. I learned that even though I don't miss acting class I really miss my acting friends. I also learned that looking at wedding dresses doesn't make me depressed and that I am really entering the stages of moving forward in my new role as a divorce'.

No comments:

Post a Comment