Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day One Hundred and Twenty Nine:Dancing in the City

Tonight I went out with my friend Mackenzie to a party at Apothece in the city. It was great to get out on the town and go dancing, but I wasn't ready for this place yet. The music was chill and I met a guy who was acting like a stalker on the dance floor, but I still had a good time. However this place specialized in making specialty drinks and that was hard for me to deal with. This was my first time going to a bar without another recovering addict. I learned that I'm not ready to go to bars by myself where everyone is drinking around me. It was also my first time having to tell people that I don't drink and I don't smoke. Smelling all that good kush was a reminder of how much I miss it sometimes. I learned that I jumped into a dangerous zone too early, but I am happy that I did learn that about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment