Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day One Hundred and Forty One:Resume

I'm getting myself together to start looking for a job. I worked on recreating my resume and it was all because of my therapist who helped me get it started. I hope that I will find a job that will support my needs and that I actually enjoy. I'm getting kind of anxious about entering a new field, its the fear of the unknown. I also took a big step in my dieting, by joining web md calorie tracker. I really hope that I can start to lose at least a pound, it would really help boost my self esteem. I'm learning all these new programs to help prepare me for a new job and I know that I'm a quick learner, but I still have some doubts about my abilities from time to time. I've learned that I really am afraid of change. I also learned that I can accomplish goals when I set my mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment