Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day One Hundred and Twenty Seven:Taking Care of Myself

Since this massive weight gain I've been trying to determine where the problem lies. I think it comes from my night eating and my medication. I finally made a doctor's appointment to get a physical done. I had gained more weight according to the scale and my blood pressure was high, most likely from smoking cigarettes. They ended up giving me an EKG, and doing blood work. Hopefully we can find out what that's all about. I even did my routine STD testing, which makes me happy that I'm taking care of myself by going to see the doctor. I asked about diet pills, but of course I have to talk to my pysch doctor to see how my medications will interact. He was also cautious about giving them to me because they are a stimulant. I learned that I can finally follow through with taking care of myself. I also learned that I need to meet with a nutritionist to help me with my eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment