Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day One Hundred and Forty Nine: Weight Watchers

As I've written many times before this weight gain is killing me, especially my self esteem. I never thought I would ever be this heavy and it's driving me insane, since I work out so much and eat right and still am not seeing any results. I somehow keep gaining weight. I'm tired of buying new clothes. this weight gain has made me hate shopping. Through the suggestion of a couple of people around me I decided to try weight watchers and I really hope that it helps. I've already been keeping a food diary so this isn't much different. Its making me realize that I am not eating enough in the day. I learned that this program could possibly be helpful and I'm learning to be open minded to the idea of trying something different. Hopefully this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment