Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day One Hundred and Twenty Four: Night at the Musuem

It was Target 1st Saturdays at the Brooklyn Museum. It was my first time going and I had an okay time. I still don't like museums, walking around looking at art work just doesn't do anything for me. I always am confused on what is determined to be art, like this big plastic rat that they had on display. I totally didn't get it. The theme was Afro-Caribbean music, so there were a couple different bands playing and people were dancing. I was happy that I went, but I don't know if its totally my scene, but I did spy a cute boy there. I learned that I still don't like museums and that's probably never going to change. I also learned that I still appear attractive to men despite this massive weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment