Monday, August 12, 2013

Day One Hundred and Thirty Three: Biker Chic

I'm still in love with my bike. Today I had quite an adventure. I biked from Brooklyn to Manhattan, went to my therapist appointment, than to the home depot, uptown to yoga, and further uptown to a meeting. I biked all day long. However the greatest part of my trip was biking down the Westside bike path. I had views of NJ, and I didn't even realize there was a park over there. I saw sculptures and basketball and tennis courts. If I didn't have a bike I wouldn't have known that this place existed. I learned that through my bike riding I am experiencing new parts of the city. I also learned that I could bike the city without being scared. Although I do continuously lookout for parked cars, so I don't slam into someone's door. I need to get a new basket for my bike since the current one is falling apart. I also make it up the hill on Washington without having to stop.Overall I enjoyed the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment