Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fifty: Prospect Park Zoo

Today I got to spend some time with my boyfriend Isa, my little nephew. I haven't seen him in three weeks and it was like he didn't know who I was anymore. He's getting really big and I'm starting to notice how much I like babies versus kids. He is still a cutie pie though. We went to the prospect park zoo since he loves animals  It was really cute to watch him feed the goats and the sheep. The only thing I hated was that they had snakes there. We were looking at this lizard and all of a sudden this big ass boa constrictor just slithers in out of nowhere. Uggh I still hate snakes, I had to move because I couldn't handle it anymore. Those fuckers still make me tremble. Overall it was good to spend time with him. I learned that I love babies more, because I can't always deal with children. I also learned that kids grow up so fast, it's like one moment away and they come back so big. I also learned that I'm not ready to have kids yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment