Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day One Hundred and Thirty One:Summer Streets New York

I've been trying to take advantage of all the free stuff that the city has to offer lately. So today I hit up some exercise classes that were being given by crunch as part of the summer streets festivals. I biked into the city and took yoga, strength training, and a Caribbean dance class before I was ready to fall out. Then I biked it back to Brooklyn. The festival had all kinds of things like a zipline and spin classes and it was all free. However on the flip side my thighs (Thelma and Louise) are totally out of control. They are now rubbing together to the point where I'm getting rug burn from my thighs and now I have these open sores from chaffing. I'm totally unhappy about this. Hopefully when I see the nutritionist this weight problem can be solved. I learned that I really do love being active even if I have to do it by myself. I learned I still can't take the hills in Brooklyn quite yet without stopping for a water break. I also learned that I'm trying to practice patience to the best of my ability when it comes to my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment