Monday, August 19, 2013

Day One Hundred and Thirty Eight: Pamper Me

I had a pamper me day today. I rode my bike into the city. I am doing this very frequently now and some of the hills are starting to become a little easier to get up. I went to get a mani/pedi and a 90 minute massage. I need a massage like every week because of the tension in my shoulder. Even after a layer has been massaged out the amount of tightness in my neck and shoulders is still unbearable. I still am having problems with my right shoulder. I have really needed a day like this since I was feeling pretty down the last couple of days. I learned that my body is mad at me and I need to treat it a little better. I also learned that I need massage a least once a week. I also got a chance to talk with my sponsor and we had a good conversation. I'm getting better at reaching out, but I still like to keep to myself the majority of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment