Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day One Hundred and Thirty Six: Power Point

I've been learning Microsoft office programs through Lynda.com so that I can be prepared when I start searching for a job next month. I finally finished learning Excel, the most boring program ever, I'm pretty sure I won't need to know half that information, but at least I learned it. Now I've moved on to Power Point. I feel like I'm being very proactive right now when it comes to my preparation for getting a job. Today I was a little down, I guess the after effects of it being my anniversary started to sink in today. I just feel like I never got any real closure on the situation, since the person that I considered my best friend no longer has any contact with me. I still wonder if he ever thinks of me. I sometimes still feel discarded like a piece of trash. I learned that being proactive is helping build up my self esteem. I also learned that I feel uncomfortable about the fact that I don't have any real closure and that I am fearful for the day that I run into my ex, specifically because of the fact that I haven't reached a point where I feel like all my questions can be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment