Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day Thirty Three:New Associations

I've really learned that my old lifestyle and my way of seeing things gets me in trouble. But through this process I'm starting to make new friends that are on the same path as me. Recovery feels good on me. I can laugh, sort through my emotions without spazzing out, and learn more about myself. I went to a meeting and another sober party with a girl from my out patient program. Its nice to feel like I'm making new friends. It is still very difficult for me to open up completely, but I'm well on my way. Its nice to feel like I'm thriving in the city not just surviving. I am gaining new perspective one day at a time. I feel as though I am growing through this process. I've learned to be patient with myself through this process and wait for the good times to come along. I'm starting to see the miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment