Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day Fourty Four: Healthy Body Healthy Mind

I woke up and made it to grocery store this morning. I love grocery shopping when it isn't so crowded. I got lots of great fruit and protien so I can continue on my diet. This diet is irking me,it is so strict and it makes me want to cheat. The other day I ate about 4 big bags of cinnamin sugar pita chips. I am such a snack binger. They say when you give up one addiction others seem to pop up and for me food is a big issue. I love being skinny and after gaining all my rehab weight and injuring my ankles I haven't been able to keep up with my regular workout routine. I'm trying this fast metabolism diet which says you can lose 20 pounds in 28 days, since I've been cheating I have to start the process over, but with all my new groceries I can definitely stick to it if I continue cooking for myself. Today I learned that I do have determination to get back on my healthy grind. I also learned that sticking with my diet is not the end of the world. Wish me luck in letting go of these pounds, time to get ready for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment