Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day Fifty Eight: Native American Medicine Cards

Today I was feeling pretty down and out, my insecurities started creeping up on me again. I decided to do my Native American Animal Spirit cards and found out a growth of information about my  power animals. Everything seemed to be pointing towards my process of rebirth and following my dreams, learning how to pace myself, learning how to trust myself and others, and learning how to trust my gut feelings. I think that these healing cards will provide me with great information during my recovery. I learned what the cards represented and how in tune I am to Native American spirituality. I have been in search for a Higher Power for a long time and I feel like I'm starting to connect to this form of spirituality. I've learned that my form of God doesn't have to be found in some organized religion and that universe will suffice for me at this time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment