Monday, May 27, 2013

Day Fifty Seven: Joe's Crab Shack

I've been craving crab like a mofo lately, so I took a drive to Jersey and went to Joe's Crab Shack one of my favorite restaurants. I felt deserving of a little treat for myself. I went to BJ's and picked up some groceries and headed to Joe's. This was my first time being there clean and sober, and watching others drinks pass in my face was a little hard but I'm getting stronger in handling that everyday. I LOVE these little treats that I can give to myself. I learned that I am deserving of treating myself to something special every once in a while. I even ordered some food to go and killed it when I got home. Double crab for me, yay! Now I'm back on the diet train which has been really difficult but I'm still going to try my damnedest to make it work. I learned that its okay to give yourself a break every once in a while and there is no need to feel guilty about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment