Monday, May 27, 2013

Day Fifty Six: Impromtu BBQ

My friend Kisha decided to have a BBQ today. I realized how loved I am by my friends who were concerned about other people drinking around me, but I got through it. I bought myself a bottle of apple cider that way I could have something fizzy that would distract me. I did wish that I could have a drink, but I wasn't as angry as when I see people on the street drinking in side walk cafe's, which was my favorite summer pastime. I bought some fish and her husband grilled it up real good for me. I also got to see a few friends who I hadn't seen in a while, who were totally supportive of my new lifestyle. I learned what it means to be a friend from the actions of my friends. I learned how much they really do love me and how life would be without them around. Today I am truly grateful for the true friends that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment