Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day Fifty: Auditions

Today was one of those days that I spent the whole day running around, back into the grove of going to auditions and having to tape an audition as well. Kisha came over to help me put my audition on tape. I've really just been trying to have fun with acting since I haven't really been feeling it so much. I don't know what I'm doing with myself sometimes. I really love voice overs and wish that I could just concentrate in that arena, there is something about being seen that really overwhelms me. I can't hide. I've learned that I have a hard time being in front of people and being really comfortable with myself, especially now that I'm carrying all this extra weight. I want to work out more and I definitely want to be able to fit back into my clothes by the end of summer. I have to slow down with my expectations. I've learned that its okay to be where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment