Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day Fourty One: Laundry Day

I've been avoiding doing my laundry for about a month, but since I'm on this cleaning streak I finally was sick of looking at it. I had forgotten about the clothes that I had since so many of my favorite outfits weren't dirty. I'm happy I finally got it out of the way. The one thing that confuses me is whether or not its bad etiquette to take others clothes out of the machine when the cycle is over. I do it anyway since I need to get my stuff done without waiting all night for the previous person to show up. This is a lesson in patience for me. Since I am on my clean streak I also made a clean dinner for myself, sauteed kale and pears, who knew the combination would be so good. I'm practicing clean living all the way. I learned that once you make one healthy choice other healthy choices tend to follow. I'm just happy all my clothes are clean once again so I have more choices. I also learned that I need to do laundry at least every two weeks so the pile doesn't get too loaded. I'm really starting to enjoy my clean living lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment