Monday, May 6, 2013

Day Thirty Five: Dressing Up

Today I wore these black and white leopard print leggings that must have some magical powers because all these men were making comments at me all throughout the day. I'm starting to feel good about my body again since it appears that I'm losing some weight. I think my confidence is starting to show through and my spirit is feeling light and free lately. It does feel nice to have admirers just as long as they don't touch me. I hate when guys try to touch you for no reason whatsoever. It's like get out of my face. I do like feeling pretty when I dress up for myself. I learned that my inner energy affects my outer self. I am going to continue to be aggressive in my search for myself and the inner beauty that resides inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment