Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day Forty Nine: Take a Nap

I was extremely tired today, so much that I decided I needed a nap just like the have in kindergarten. I totally need to move to another country that celebrates siesta, I could definitely get into that. I was falling asleep in my meeting this morning even though I had slept for like 12 hours. Its nice to lay in my bed, my favorite place in the world, and catch some zzzz's. I feel totally refreshed when I wake up, usually from passing out on the couch. Sleeping has become my new best friend. I've learned that its great to refer to childhood pastimes because that's when people are especially good to you if you're lucky. I love being coddled. I've learned that taking a nap is important to my common well being. Overall nap time on the weekends are definitely going to become a repeat pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment