Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day Thirty Four: My erotic creature

I've been taking my pole dancing classes and today I really experienced the erotic creature that lives inside of me. My erotic creature appears innocent but is really naughty underneath. It is so great to get wrapped up in the movement and to close my eyes and see where my body takes me. I embrace my curves in the class and love to touch my body and accept it for where its at now. I've started to lose some weight on the fast metabolism diet which of course makes me happy when I look in the mirror in the morning. This diet has me dying though with all the rules; no sugar, no caffeine, no corn, no wheat, no alchohol, and the list goes on. I am going to be able to start exercising again hopefully, I miss my regular workout routine, not only does it keep me in shape but also grounded in my mind. I've learned to embrace my curves and to let that fire inside me ignite. I feel like superwoman today.

No comments:

Post a Comment