Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day Fourty Seven: Back to the Gym

I just joined the gym and it feels good to be back there. I have worked out at home, but there are just more options with machines at the gym. I feel totally out of shape since my ankles were injured, but I have to consistently remind myself that I injured my ankles through workout overdrive. I really need to remember how to take things slow. I mainly just did upper body and ab work, but I didn't get the endorphins that I usually get from a good round of cardio. I am happy to continue to push myself gently so that I can get my body back by summertime. I 've learned that it's good to get out of the house to workout, because I seem to push myself a little more in the gym environment. I've learned that the gym is no longer an enemy, but it can actually be a place of sanity. Not to mention there are so many hotties there, added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment