Friday, May 24, 2013

Day Fifty Two: I love Voice Overs

Today I had to record a voice over and it just reminded me of how much I love being in the studio. Even though I haven't been feeling acting lately, doing voice overs is the one department that I truly love and want to continue with. Its so chill to go into a studio dressed however you want and to be in and out and get paid for it. I would love to do that for the rest of my life, but first I really want to make a demo tape so that I can get in on some cartoon jobs. I would really love to do that. I learned that just because I'm not feeling one aspect from acting there are several different venues to use my creativity. I learned that the world isn't over just because I'm not on stage and my passion for something I've always loved can be ignited in a different arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment