Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day Forty: Cleaning Again

I can't stand the fact that my apartment gets so messy so quickly, the sad part is that it is all my mess. I decided to finally succumb to the cleaning gods and just get it done. I cleaned my bedroom and living room, putting away my film audition equipment, hanging up my clothes, vacuuming the crumbs from my late night snacking in bed. Surprisingly I'm still eating in my sleep, its so crazy to wake up with a bag of empty pita chips next to you wondering how they got there. It is nice to have my space sparkling and new, it makes me feel rested and happy. I hope that I can keep it up, usually give me 2 days and I start trashing it again. I learned that even though I am a clutter bug I really like my space to be clean. I learned that I can once again give myself a new outlook on things just by cleaning. I've learned that if I just do it and not procrastinate it doesn't take as long to clean up. Who would have thought cleaning would take me so far in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment