Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day Fourty Eight: Writer's World

I turned in another assignment for my writing class and now I think my ideas of what I originally wanted to write about are changing. Writing sober is such a challenge, other classmates talk of how they will have a drink or smoke a j before writing. I am super duper jealous. I know that I can write its just the battle with concentration, not having a timeline , and getting writer's block, that tend to be the problem. I have been writing since I was a young girl, coming up with stories in my head, sharing them with my sister who has always encouraged me to write more. I have learned that writing is extremely difficult and I have a newfound respect for memior writers and their courage to be brutally honest. I hope to follow in their footsteps. I'm starting to dream a little more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment