Monday, May 27, 2013

Day Fifty Four: Date with my neice

After watching  her little brother yesterday I finally had my date with my 7 year old niece. We did makeup, had a dance party, and she got to stay up to 12:30. It's so funny how kids want to stay up late like they are missing out on something. I love this little chick-a-dee, but she also reminded me of how tiring kids can be sometimes. I love babies, but children are a whole nother department. She had so many ideas and could be a little demanding at times, but still very cute. I learned that I really don't have the patience that would be required to have a kid. Before I wanted 5 kids, now I'm not really sure that I could handle one, especially while being clean and sober. I learned that I'm a really cool auntie according to the kids. I learned that its okay not to have children since I can always babysit other peoples kids and then send them home on their way. That is enough for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment