Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day Thirty Nine: Dialogue

I had an assignment in my writing class to write a story just using dialogue, which started off as a challenge but later became a blast from the past. I totally miss one of my good friends who I've had so many life adventures with. The story involved a drunken night and the calamities that ensued afterwards. I love writing, even though I tend to get massive writer's block. I never knew it would be so difficult to try to write sober. I find myself being jealous of people who can contain themselves. I wish I were them. But on the flip side I now know what I am talking about instead of just having massive versions of streams of consciousness. Regardless I learned that I could complete an assignment sober, it just takes more time. I learned that writing has become my new best friend and I hope to continue on this journey and hope my experiences can relate to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment