Friday, May 24, 2013

Day Fifty Three: Calm and Cool

Today I realized that I lost my checkbook. I still have no idea where it is. I have seen some growth within myself through my reaction to this lost item. I usually would have had a full blown breakdown since I still can't find it, but instead I kept looking without frustration. I called the bank and took care of everything to protect myself, without one tear or full blown anger attack on myself. I am learning how one thing happening to me is not the end of the world. I learned that I am growing and becoming more able to handle life on life's terms. Hello adulthood. what a surprise you can be. Still haven't found my checkbook but I'm no longer stressing about it. Thank God for that, who knew I could be so sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment