Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day Fourty Two: Back to Yoga

I finally went to a yoga class, despite the pain in my ankles. It was a little brutal but I pushed through it. I've been missing yoga so much since I injured myself.  I miss the endorphins and the meditation. I was having a wreck of a day since I forgot to take my meds, never doing that again, I was totally unbalanced. I wanted to punch everybody, and was extremely high strung, every little thing was bothering me. Yoga was nice but it was hard to keep up, but I'm happy that I went. I learned that I'm not quite ready to go back, but I gave it a hard try. I learned that I need to slow down and that I have to continue on my journey for patience. I am learning that its okay to be wherever I'm at and to accept things for what they are. Hopefully I'll be strong enough to continue going to yoga sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment