Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day Thirty Eight: A Date

The beast is back, in terms of acting. I had a really good rehearsal with my scene partner and had my first official date of 2013. I know I'm not supposed to be dating yet, but in the wake of springtime my hormones are raging. I'm going to do things differently this time around. We went to the gym, so many hotties I'm definitely going back, and had dinner. I've never been a dater before so I ended up googling how to get to know people. Most of my relationships have involved sleeping with someone and then getting to know them. This time around I wanted to get to know them first and sleep with them later. I learned that I don't know how to turn off my raging hormones, but this is a great challenge for me. I can do this if I continue to take baby steps. The date was fun and now I have a new admirer, at least I think I do. I learned that I'm an interesting girl to get to know, with tons of life experience and some baggage in the trunk, but I can be tons of fun when I let my personality shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment