Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fifty Five: My Ideal

I applied for my ideal job today and I am praying that I get an interview, followed by getting the job. Its a personal assistant job for an elderly gentlemen that includes normal house duties along with taking him on walks, helping him with exercise, and managing business affairs. I really want this job. I think I would be perfect at it. My counselor reminded me today that I am interviewing the people just like they are interviewing me. I still have issues with saying no to job situations. Once I say I'm going to do something I try to stick to it, even when I'm miserable in the situation. I learned that I don't have to stay in miserable situations and that I have choices. I just hope I find a job soon because I really could stand the extra money. I also learned what I want to do and what I don't want to do job wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment